XF 1.3 Server Errors

5fyf

Today as I logged in to the ACP I found 4 errors as follows:
1- ErrorException: Undefined index: location - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:783
2- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:822
3- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'provider_key' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
4- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:673

I'm not sure what have caused them or why they were there.
If you can please help me with those as I'm a little concerned and what to make sure that nothing is wrong.

You have included the error messages, but in the Admin CP when you go into these errors there would also be a Stack Trace section. This section may contain important clues as to what causes the issue.

What add-ons do you have installed?

The first error message:
ErrorException: Undefined index: location - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:783
Stack Trace:
#0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(783): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/lwl/publi...', 783, Array)
#1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitterRegister()
#2 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/lwl/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

2- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:822
Stack Trace:
#0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(822): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/lwl/publi...', 822, Array)
#1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitterRegister()
#2 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 {main}

3- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'provider_key' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Stack Trace:
#0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserExternal.php(38): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...', Array)
#3 /home/lwl/public_html/library/Waindigo/Rewards/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserExternal.php(57): XenForo_Model_UserExternal->updateExternalAuthAssociation('twitter', NULL, 14, Array)
#4 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(826): Waindigo_Rewards_Extend_Xenforo_Model_UserExternal->updateExternalAuthAssociation('twitter', NULL, 14, Array)
#5 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitterRegister()
#6 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/lwl/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

4- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:673
Stack Trace:
#0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(673): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/lwl/publi...', 673, Array)
#1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
#4 {main}

As for the Add-ons I have these enabled:

AzuCloud0.1.2
Cliptheapex.com's Countdown Timer1.7.5.00_EQnoble
CTA Login1.0.0
Custom Fields by Waindigo2.0.3

Nodes As Tabs1.2.2
Rewards by Waindigo1.0.2a
Sitemap for XenForo1.4.2
SOS BB Codes2.0.0
[bd] Tag Me3.0.4
[Tinhte] XenTag2.0.1

They all seem related to Twitter authentication.

Has it only happened once?

Did all these errors occur roughly at the same time?

If you try and register yourself with a Twitter account does it produce the same errors?

Finally, what version of XenForo are you running? The line numbers referenced in the error don't exactly line up with the code I'm running which is 1.3.1. Are you still running 1.3.0?

There was at least one fix in 1.3.1 related to Twitter auth. To the best of my knowledge it wouldn't have caused these errors, but it's definitely recommended to be running the latest code. Especially if you can reliably reproduce this error.

for twitter sign in
I get this error after It redirect me back to my site:
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
and as I test the Twitter Integration
I get
Name:
, @
Picture:
(Empty picture)

But the Facebook It works now but not from the phone I tried yesterday and It just keeps redirecting me to my page without doing nothing.

Top Bottom