1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Server Errors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by 5fyf, Apr 28, 2014.

1. 5fyf

5fyf Member

Today as I logged in to the ACP I found 4 errors as follows:
    1- ErrorException: Undefined index: location - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:783
    2- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:822
    3- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'provider_key' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    4- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:673

I'm not sure what have caused them or why they were there.
    If you can please help me with those as I'm a little concerned and what to make sure that nothing is wrong.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

You have included the error messages, but in the Admin CP when you go into these errors there would also be a Stack Trace section. This section may contain important clues as to what causes the issue.

What add-ons do you have installed?

3. 5fyf

5fyf Member

The first error message:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: location - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:783
    Stack Trace:
    #0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(783): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/lwl/publi...', 783, Array)
    #1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitterRegister()
    #2 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #3 /home/lwl/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #4 {main}

2- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:822
    Stack Trace:
    #0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(822): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/lwl/publi...', 822, Array)
    #1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitterRegister()
    #2 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #4 {main}

3- Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'provider_key' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Stack Trace:
    #0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserExternal.php(38): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????INSERT INTO...', Array)
    #3 /home/lwl/public_html/library/Waindigo/Rewards/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserExternal.php(57): XenForo_Model_UserExternal->updateExternalAuthAssociation('twitter', NULL, 14, Array)
    #4 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(826): Waindigo_Rewards_Extend_Xenforo_Model_UserExternal->updateExternalAuthAssociation('twitter', NULL, 14, Array)
    #5 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitterRegister()
    #6 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #7 /home/lwl/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #8 {main}

4- ErrorException: Undefined index: id_str - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php:673
    Stack Trace:
    #0 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(673): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/lwl/publi...', 673, Array)
    #1 /home/lwl/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
    #4 {main}

As for the Add-ons I have these enabled:

AzuCloud0.1.2
    Cliptheapex.com's Countdown Timer1.7.5.00_EQnoble
    CTA Login1.0.0
    Custom Fields by Waindigo2.0.3

Nodes As Tabs1.2.2
    Rewards by Waindigo1.0.2a
    Sitemap for XenForo1.4.2
    SOS BB Codes2.0.0
    [bd] Tag Me3.0.4
    [Tinhte] XenTag2.0.1

4. Chris D

They all seem related to Twitter authentication.

Has it only happened once?

Did all these errors occur roughly at the same time?

If you try and register yourself with a Twitter account does it produce the same errors?

Finally, what version of XenForo are you running? The line numbers referenced in the error don't exactly line up with the code I'm running which is 1.3.1. Are you still running 1.3.0?

There was at least one fix in 1.3.1 related to Twitter auth. To the best of my knowledge it wouldn't have caused these errors, but it's definitely recommended to be running the latest code. Especially if you can reliably reproduce this error.

5. 5fyf

5fyf Member

@Chris D Thank you so much

I do run XF 1.3.0 I'll update to 1.3.1 and try to register with twitter and see what happens.

Thank you again :)

6. 5fyf

5fyf Member

The problem is still present after upgrading to 1.3.1
    Can't register through Facebook nor Twitter!!:(

7. Chris D

Has Twitter / Facebook authentication ever worked?

Is it still the same errors? What are they? What are the Facebook errors?

8. 5fyf

5fyf Member

for twitter sign in
    I get this error after It redirect me back to my site:
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
    and as I test the Twitter Integration
    I get
    Name:
    , @
    Picture:
    (Empty picture)

But the Facebook It works now but not from the phone I tried yesterday and It just keeps redirecting me to my page without doing nothing.

9. Chris D

So are you still getting errors in the Server Error Log or not?

10. 5fyf

5fyf Member

Deleted the last ones I sent here and I'm not seeing anything else since then

11. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you submit a ticket via the customer area with ACP and FTP details, I can have a look at what's going on with Twitter.

12. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This appears to have been caused by a trailing space in the "Twitter Application Consumer Key" option.

Chris D and Brogan like this.
  13. 5fyf

5fyf Member

Thank you @Mike for the great support!!