The following error occurs when my website tries to send an email. It doesn't matter what the email is, each email gets the same error. I've tried messing with the email settings and I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm thinking about having an SMTP Relay service handle emails, but I'm not sure if that will resolve this issue or not. There's probably something I've overlooked or missed entirely, so I'm posting here in hopes that someone can point me in the right direction. I'm currently using 1.5.0, however I'm planning to update to 1.5.2 in the coming days. If updating alone will resolve the issue, let me know. Thanks for your help, in advance! Error: Stack Trace: Request State: *NOTE: My site is not on my machine locally. I've only replaced the actual URL with "localhost".