Server error while upgrading 1.1.4

Backgen

Please kindly assist on this errors as below while doing upgrading:-

No entry is registered for key 'db'
  1. XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1117
  2. XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Session.php at line 166
  3. XenForo_Session->__construct() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 43
  4. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 298
  5. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/clients/client13/web27/web/phpBB3/install/index.php at line 18
Any pointers will be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Brogan: I just would like to find out on the DB schema...is there any i can refer to? Sorry for the confusion earlier..My forum is indeed working on 1.1.3, i will look around for the exact location of the DB...the DB which i have only has 2 tables so thats why i was wondering and asked you guys about. I believed previously one of our guys just overwrite the whole thing and now the best thing is the whole config file is all fresh with no details leaving me looking for clue around..I will ask the guy again, to check if he has any backup before this whole mess happened.

Yeah, I'm totally confused. If your forum is up and running, where are these errors coming from?
Hi Mike,

These errors happened is when i am trying to upgrade to the latest 1.1.4. I will need to locate for the backup files first and get the correct DB before coming back to you guys again. Because at this moment someone just overwrite the file and the config file became empty...which i checked with you earlier on top post...and i realized i pointed to the wrong DB...Thats y i cant find all the necessary tables...Thats why i was checking with Brogan to see if there are any dB schema for me to refer to so i would know roughly what is in the DB. Will get back to you again when i get the correct details.

Top Bottom