XF 2.0 Parse error while upgrading

Umar Asari

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '', $pageParams), ' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /home/umarasari/public_html/src/XF/Pub/App.phpon line 554

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/umarasari/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.phpon line 159

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '', $pageParams), ' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /home/umarasari/public_html/src/XF/Pub/App.phpon line 554

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/umarasari/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.phpon line 159
Now it's showing:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'static' (T_STATIC) in /home/umarasari/public_html/src/XF/Util/File.php on line 503

Have you tried re-uploading your files, and trying the upgrade again? It appears some of them may be corrupted.
Yup and I solved this problem. But my question is that why it happened during upgrading from 2.0.1 to 2.9???
During re uploading i faced another problem that is when I re upload one file then another file was corrupted

Use a better FTP application/internet connection.

Better yet, upload the zip archive to the server and extract the files there - it's quicker and less prone to error.

Top Bottom