XF 1.1 Server Error Undefined index: field5_title

snoopy5

Hi

I just try to test the import of a vb forum into XF. The plan is to import around 9 different vb 3.8x forums into 1 XF forum.

Now I just tried to import the first forum and get this error as soon as I hit the import custom user fields:

Server Error

Undefined index: field5_title
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 533
  2. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUserFields() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
  3. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 180
  4. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 232
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 175
  6. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /xxxxx/xxxxxxx/_tests/xfdt_import/admin.php at line 13

What does this mean and how can I fix it?

update:

Correction: The user profile field #5 isNOT totally missing. Was my mistake. So it is indeed imported properly with the code edition mentioned above.

So all old questions are answered so far.

New questions:

1. Do I have to set the time zone before I do the imports?

2. The friends list will be imported only with the first vb-forum. The friends list od the second vb-forum is not imported, although the user was merged during import. How can I add the second friends list additionally?

3. After importing several different vb-forums, the userprofiles of merged users have several times the same info in their merged XF-profile. How can I delete the duplicates within the userprofile?

I am really happy with the results so far!

1) The importer preserves the user time zones.

2) I haven't tested that scenario, but I think you are correct. It only imports followers when a new user is imported. On a merge it just updates the post count and logs the user_id. You would have to modify this function:

XenForo_Importer_vBulletin::_mergeUser

3) Which info exactly?

2) I haven't tested that scenario, but I think you are correct. It only imports followers when a new user is imported. On a merge it just updates the post count and logs the user_id. You would have to modify this function:

XenForo_Importer_vBulletin::_mergeUser

3) Which info exactly?

Hi

ad#2: unfortunately, I have no clue about coding. I can edit files after somone shows me a codeline and where to put it, though :unsure:

ad#3: I have created many individual profile fields for my forums. Questions like how did you get to know us, what are your hobbies etc. Those questions & answers are shown now as often in the profile as many vb forums I imported.

I guess the best would be, if I just could delete after importing all 9 vb forums into xf every all duplicate questions and answers except one set. This does not effect all imported users. Only those, who have been registered in more of one vb forums with the same username and got merged during the import. I could eventually also delete this manually, since this will be not more than 200-300 users, if you tell me how.

Thanks for your great support by the way. I will do the official import this week with the first run of vb forums, because it seems to work eaiser than I feared. Then I will buy another xf licence and do the next vb move with other vb forums...(y)

Top Bottom