1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Server error on Recent Activity page

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Veer, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

Using 1.1.0 beta 2

Recent Activity page was fine before I test the ignore feature. I ignored a user and after a few minutes I Stopped ignoring that user. And just clicked on Recent Activity pgae link, got the following error.

I refreshed Recent Activity page many time, but same error all the time.
    I tried with different user account and there's no error.

Server Error
    Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')) AND (user.user_state IN ('valid', 'email_confirm_edit')) AND (user.is_banned ' at line 30
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php at line 273
    XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->getNewsFeedItems() in XenForo/Model/NewsFeed.php at line 104
    XenForo_Model_NewsFeed->getNewsFeed() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/RecentActivity.php at line 16
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_RecentActivity->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/site/public_html/index.php at line 13
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member