XF 1.4 Server Error Logs | Error submitting sitemap to Google

KSA

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Error submitting sitemap to Google: Unable to Connect to tcp://www.google.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:40 AM

public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('www.google.com', 80, false)
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Sitemap.php(263): Zend_Http_Client->request('GET')
/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php(296): XenForo_Model_Sitemap->sendSitemapPing()
public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php(64): XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->_finalizeSitemap(2, 7.9999971389771)
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999971389771, '')
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999971389771, '', false)
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

I got this error today and I also got many captcha errors as well. What could be causing this?

I installed the new 1.4.5 two days ago and I was told to change the php version to 5.4/5 so I did that and errors started to follow. Could this be the issue causing those errors?

Is the error permanent or does it occur sporadically?

If it's permanent then it could be a server/firewall setting preventing connection, due to outgoing connections being blocked.

I got another similar one today.

Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception: Error submitting sitemap to Google: Unable to Connect to tcp://www.google.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:40 AM
Stack Trace
public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('www.google.com', 80, false)
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Sitemap.php(263): Zend_Http_Client->request('GET')
public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php(296): XenForo_Model_Sitemap->sendSitemapPing()
public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Sitemap.php(64): XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->_finalizeSitemap(2, 7.9999921321869)
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Sitemap->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999921321869, '')
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999921321869, '', false)
public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

This would indicate that your server is having issues connecting to Google. It's not something that XenForo itself has any real direct control over. There could be a firewall blocking outgoing connections, for example. Only your host would be able to do any debugging.

You may want to check with your host to see if there are any temporary server conditions at the time the errors were logged.
The time is the same for both (12:40) so it could be due to backups or other tasks running on the server.

Top Bottom