Not a bug Separation Comma Missing on Shared IPs Overlay

Amaury

In the member_shared_ips template, this line should be changed from this:

Code:
<a class="ip concealed" href="{xen:link misc/ip-info, '', 'ip={$ipLog.ip_address}'}" target="_blank">{$ipLog.ip_address}</a>

To this:

Code:
<a class="ip concealed" href="{xen:link misc/ip-info, '', 'ip={$ipLog.ip_address}'}" target="_blank">{$ipLog.ip_address}</a>,

That's not completely correct.

What if there is only one IP address? What about the final IP address? Should that have a comma on the end?

It's not impossible to deal with this in code, and this case may not be intentional, but I can also imagine it would be intentional.

That's not completely correct.

What if there is only one IP address? What about the final IP address? Should that have a comma on the end?

It's not impossible to deal with this in code, and this case may not be intentional, but I can also imagine it would be intentional.

I should have clarified, so that's my bad.

I was talking in regards to the date. Currently, it's "[IP address] Today at 12:00 AM" instead of "[IP address], Today at 12:00 AM."

This code comes after the code I posted above:

Code:
<xen:datetime time="{$ipLog.log_date}" />

Sorry, you're right. I thought you were suggesting it should be a comma separated list of IP addresses, but it isn't in that format anyway.

Doesn't bother me either way, personally.

There are various places where we do use color alone as a separator value. This is not unexpected.

Going by the default style, you're referring to the IPs being in a darker text and the date stamps being in a lighter gray text, correct?

Top Bottom