Not planned Separate sticky to normal threads

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The code physically separates them into 2 arrays, so you can apply different styling to them as a block if you wish. Fairly minor template change.

That's really helpful to know, it was hugely resisted when IPB removed the bar between stickies and regular topics.. so much so it was the first thing skinners did, return of the Seperator bar! I think people do like some compartmentalising some of the time.

This reminds me of something. Ah...

View attachment 1273

Horrible layout. Look, the sticky background has exactly the same colour as the Replies/Views background. Making it all look... well. :(
Mine has a little deviation in the color due to overlapping :) But I made that up in like 2 seconds without much thinking, maybe that says a lot about them doesn't it? (Or maybe it's just unconscious plagiarism).

But I made that up in like 2 seconds without much thinking, maybe that says a lot about them doesn't it?

(offtopic) Yes, it does in my book. No eye for detail in the UI, in fact almost no eye for a consistent, professionally looking, user friendly, intuitive UI/UX at all. This is one of the main reasons I became very upset with the version of vBulletin that Internet Brands produced. Their priorities are certainly not mine...

Top Bottom