SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

Finally found, how to make it work.

First need to go to options attachment and change thumb size from 100 to whatever you want and minimum 200 to work with opengrpah.

After changing thumbnail size, attachment cache need to be rebuild.

I need to tick attachment and IMG options by going to each node and also ticking on to og:image - by default it should be made "on" on all nodes.

if anyone wish to off it to particular node, it is easy rather than ticking on for 50 nodes.

I am happy with ogimage, will check the seo thing, as i am not expert in seo - cant comment on it at-least for few months.

It would be master stroke if you add first post poster avatar to og image, when there is no attached or bb code image in post.

Thank You

will write review after you give update for poster avatar for replacing default ogimage.

In ACP On nodes page on mobile, my browser detect language as French and ask me to translate it to english.

Rest all page no issue observed.

did your code content a french parameters, if yes, request you to make it completely in English.

For some threads or users, their user avatar is not getting picked for Og Image.

I get the following errors when i scrap it at fb debug tool.

Error while downloading https://this is/og image/avatars/location with HTTP response code: 404

another error i see with another debug url.

The provided 'og:image' properties are not yet available because new images are processed asynchronously. To ensure shares of new URLs include an image, specify the dimensions using 'og:image:width' and 'og:image:height' tags

I put images to some nodes, when one of the above error occurs with thread link, it then take node image and use it for threads link.

Please provide fix for the same.

can you plese write more about the new options in settings

Minify HTML

Remove all User/Avatar Links for Guests

Thank You

Last edited:
With this addon enable i get error log in browser console

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

When i disable this addon - no error seen.

Request you to look into issue and solve at earliest.

The HTML code of the website will be removed from unnecessary characters! This leads to a reduction of the page size.

Is there an error log in the ACP?
There are no errors in ACP.

But i see error in browser console - this might lag the speed of loading or cause other issues

You can check for error by opening my website

Update

when i disable Minify HTML option in settings and reload the page - error is gone.

Last edited:
For some threads or users, their user avatar is not getting picked for Og Image.

I get the following errors when i scrap it at fb debug tool.

Error while downloading https://this is/og image/avatars/location with HTTP response code: 404

another error i see with another debug url.

The provided 'og:image' properties are not yet available because new images are processed asynchronously. To ensure shares of new URLs include an image, specify the dimensions using 'og:image:width' and 'og:image:height' tags

I put images to some nodes, when one of the above error occurs with thread link, it then take node image and use it for threads link.

Please provide fix for the same.

can you plese write more about the new options in settings

Minify HTML

Remove all User/Avatar Links for Guests

Thank You

Having issue with some user avatar are not picking up - Consider fixing it please.

Also i see red globe icon on posts after enabling og image in node settings.

Does it indicate, it have og image or does it indicated, that thread will not be indexed.

There are no errors in ACP.

But i see error in browser console - this might lag the speed of loading or cause other issues

You can check for error by opening my website

Update

when i disable Minify HTML option in settings and reload the page - error is gone.
thanks!
I couldn't reproduce it here with me! but I did make some adjustments anyway.

It indicates that the thread is not "normal"!

So will it cause SEO issue.

My all thread shows red color globe icon.

What i did, i gone to node settings and ticked all boxes of OG image on off, attachment and img code.

After this all threads are showing red globe icon.

Sorry for the noob question - i just purchased this addon specifically for the OG:image options but I don't see any updated OG:image reference when I do View Source on my pages. It still points to the default OG:image set in the style templates.

Does this only update for new threads created after the addon is installed or can the addon retroactively apply the OG:image to older threads?

Sorry for the noob question - i just purchased this addon specifically for the OG:image options but I don't see any updated OG:image reference when I do View Source on my pages. It still points to the default OG:image set in the style templates.

Does this only update for new threads created after the addon is installed or can the addon retroactively apply the OG:image to older threads?
Go to options -> attachment-> thumbnail and change size of thumbnail shown to whatever you want (default is 100)

for Og:Image - minimum thumbnail size required is 200 x 200, better performance seen with 600px

After this rebuild thumbnails.

Now go to ACP->Forum->Node and select node for which you want to show og:images
check following boxes
OG:Image
Default first image of first post
Fallback to first IMG Code Image
Fallback to Avatar

then save it, after this all your thread images will show in og:image for each thread.

If you want to add image to node, you can add it by after ticking OG:Image, choose file to upload image or enter img url and then save it.

You need to do all above settings on nodes for which you want images in thread and node.

What is meaning of
Robot Follow global for all Threads

Does it allow robots to follow links posted in replies of thread or it have any other meaning.

What is the best setting for it, should we turn off or keep it on.

On changing Meta tittle
it adds "-" (dash) in prefix of tittle

Top Bottom