SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

It would be nice if there was an option to edit the names of attachments. We often paste pictures from the clipboard or copy a picture from a different page - then the names are not enough 'SEO friendly'.

Example:

It would be nice if there was an option to edit the names of attachments. We often paste pictures from the clipboard or copy a picture from a different page - then the names are not enough 'SEO friendly'.
You have a Converstation on xenMade.com

Thx, i'm testing it.

And it's nice I don't have to use my custom modification to longer meta description anymore :)

Any chance the of image part will be available in a separate add-on? That's the only part I would be interested in.

Is this program an "automatic, set it and forget it type of program"? Another words, can you install it and just leave at default and it will improve your SEO, or do you have to know what your doing and customize it?

or do you have to know what your doing and customize it?
Standard in that sense does not exist. You have to set something up and know what you're doing. Because changes always affect Google.
So all things to do with NoIndex.
Apart from that you don't want the standard for every forum. Therefore a little work is necessary. SEO always requires active work regularly.

I have the OG image set in my style and this covers most areas. However I see this addon will pull from the first attach or img tag and avatar. So what is the priority order here? Will Facebook also show the selector option where you can cycle through the available preview images?

I want my style's OG image to be last priority with the thread's img or attach tag holding the first priority...Preferrably you would make multiple tags attach tags available as an OG image. And lastly the Avatar option.

The other thing I really want is a per post OG ability... Grab the photo from the linked post's Attach or IMG tag rather than the one from the first post... This is one thing that the Advanced OG Image addon for XF1 couldn't do.

Also the ability to trigger the facebook refresh of the cache.

Top Bottom