SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

au lait updated SEO (SEO2) with a new update entry:

2.3.0 BETA

[add] AMP Page for Threads
[add] Default settings for forums
[add] Option: JS merge
[add] Option: remove quote Links or set noindex for quote Links (guest)
[add] Function "Minimal Threads"
[add] Opption: Enable Minimal Threads
[add] Opption: HTTP Status Code
[add] Opption: Maximum words to be displayed
[add] Opption: Active in the forums
[add] Opption: Info that the user has to log in

[fixed] for the "alt" was no space
[fixed] If...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What is "minimal thread"?
It is now possible to show Google and guests more content.
We're talking about threads that send a 403 status and present a login page to the guest. For google and guests a page without value.
With the new function "minimal threads" the 1st post is displayed to the guest in a variable length. Including the correct thread title etc.

Of course, important forums can be excluded.

So, this is the first add-on with AMP support right? I'm going to buy it but how about 2.1 support? I don't want to wait too long after the GA.

So, this is the first add-on with AMP support right? I'm going to buy it but how about 2.1 support? I don't want to wait too long after the GA.
I run SEO2 on xF 2.1 some time ago, all works, now I have only problem with AMP, but other functions works like a charm!

Currently it works without stats enabled, so after clear this field:

it works great:

so I believe it will be fixed soon ;-)

Last edited:
Ok thank you but your site is offline so i can't buy it :p
I have no problems... Page works.

1. I can't find the download link for 2.3.0 Beta on your site
the way I see it, your license expired!

2. I this latest beta version compatible with 2.0.12 as well as 2.1? or only woth 2.1?
Compatible with 2.0 yes.
with 2.1 it should be compatible - but since XF2.1 is beta I don't guarantee for anything :)

I just fixed it. The next version will fix the googleanalytics problem!
I suggested that XF removes analytics from displaying to certain user groups as it paints a bad picture of data collected when a lot of them are me. I put in Analytics filters for my IP, but that changes frequently as I travel and use VPNs.

I believe that Analytics shouldn't show to specific user groups to get the best data.

Can you possibly add this in the next update?

No. It will need to be renewed at the end of January but according to your own records:
Now I've seen the problem!
Too bad that one does not write in my forum, then I would have seen it immediately!
You have to confirm your XenForo license.

You have this message on the page!

I suggested that XF removes analytics from displaying to certain user groups as it paints a bad picture of data collected when a lot of them are me. I put in Analytics filters for my IP, but that changes frequently as I travel and use VPNs.

I believe that Analytics shouldn't show to specific user groups to get the best data.

Can you possibly add this in the next update?
I will add an option for XF and for AMP to specify which user groups the Google Analytics code will be output to.
Right?
Comes with the next version

Reactions: frm
Top Bottom