Add-on SEO (SEO2) Add-on Alternative to provide such features !

JasonBrody

Hi 😊
Though I couldn't be that lucky to use the add-on by @au lait, wish he could continue - so I could buy & use those my needed features . . . ANYWAY! HE STOPPED . .

I've been on WordPress for long time & according to one of my mate the SEO2 add-on just worked like YOAST SEO plugin . .

In absence of the add-on I'm looking for these specific features (wither by using any alternative add-on, or by customizing template/extra.less/extra code addition:
  • HTML,JS minification.
  • Changing of Thread meta title, description is possible without altering/changing the thread URL .

Looking for proper suggestions 😊

SEO2 add-on also includes:

Thread OG:Image
  • Upload an image OR
  • Default first image of first post
  • Fallback to first IMG Code Image
  • Fallback to Avatar

SEO2 add-on also includes:

Thread OG:Image
  • Upload an image OR
  • Default first image of first post
  • Fallback to first IMG Code Image
  • Fallback to Avatar

Ya, But that add-on is no more available to purchase, wish I could have it :censored:

I really wish XenForo 2.2 include more SEO options, and enhance social media sharing too, thread OG image should be included in core.

Hello, our add-on don't have HTML/JS minification but we have the Meta-Title / Meta-Description. Here :

New updates coming soon, the next one will include settings for OG:Image and Robots NoIndex/NoFollow. Feel free to make suggestions! (y)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom