Sendy Integration & Newsletters

Sendy Integration & Newsletters [Paid] 2023-08-10

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Is it possible to have the add-on check the registrations if they are valid before they are added to this list in admincp? The majority of these users are all rejected spammers but they still get added to the list, this list is going to get very long very quickly.

screenshot-www.marineaquariumsa.com-2020.11.25-08_40_11.webp

I'm thinking of renewing this. Anyone using it regularly on xf 2.2 and latest sendy which I think is 5.1 at time of writing.

Great addon thanks!
Quick question; if someone unsubscribes from a newsletter sent with sendy, does it update their preference in XF? From what I can tell it does when you look at an individual profile, but not on the list as a whole.

Also, as an existing '[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration' for XF1 user, how does an existing list get imported in the first instance once upgraded to XF2 & this addon?

I've done a test install and can't see how to import and existing list.

Thanks for your continual support of this resource.

Would it be possible to have an admin tool (like the rebuild cache tools) to cycle through the emails of all registered users in XF and check if they are subscribed to list(s) that are setup. For example to import the settings of an existing Sendy list. If that involves too many API/HTTP requests perhaps it could be done from an exported CSV list from Sendy itself?

I have a couple of lists which I used in XF1 which have thousands of users subscribed but their profiles don't show as subscribed and the lists on admin/tsi-campaigns show only the ones that have updated since.

Thanks in advance!

This new version with the automated newsletter generation is awesome! LOTS of great features and options to tweak!

So far, I've got this setup with my Sendy installation to:
  1. Automatically import Sendy "Brands" and "Lists"
  2. Create "Subscription Lists" in the addon that allows new (and existing) members to subscribe and manage subscriptions.
  3. Generate a scheduled recurring (weekly in my case) newsletter that is pushed to Sendy.
  4. The auto-generated newsletter leverages the following criteria "weights" to determine the "best" threads:
    1665700697612.webp
Thanks for this great update @truonglv !!!

truonglv updated Sendy Integration & Newsletters with a new update entry:

Notable changes:
  • Fixed error on user did not have email
  • Improvement process subscriptions
  • Added manual sync subscription status
  • Fixed automatically sync subscription status does not work
  • Added new newsletter item option: Use wrapper which it allows you render custom template without default wrapper
  • Import users now include some extra data

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does the newsletter embed image attachments properly in the email template? Can we adjust the time of day it is sent?

Yes. It display images and you can use your own templates. The add-on offers schedule like cron entry system.

Great. Cron entry is fine but I need to ensure that the actual newsletter send Cron job can be run once per day at a specified time.

Great. Cron entry is fine but I need to ensure that the actual newsletter send Cron job can be run once per day at a specified time.
I set this:
1665969942054.png

and the cron to this:
1665969983612.png

... so on Wednesday the newsletter campaign will be automatically created and pushed to Sendy, and then I'll have 3 days to review it, make edits, etc. in Sendy's WYSIWYG editor before it is automatically sent on Saturday morning.

Top Bottom