Sendy Integration & Newsletters

Sendy Integration & Newsletters [Paid] 2023-08-10

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Sorry I have missed your message. Here is preview:
newsletter_preview-png.276096

Is it possible to create multiple campaigns?
Is it possible to use the Sendy integration to populate a specific Sendy mailing list but not use that to send them any emails via Xenforo, but instead manually create campaigns on Sendy and send emails using the Xenforo populated mailing list?

I currently use SQL to export subscribers from xf_user and before sendung each newsletter, I manually remove bounced and unsubscribed users using SQL.

Is it possible to create multiple campaigns?
Is it possible to use the Sendy integration to populate a specific Sendy mailing list but not use that to send them any emails via Xenforo, but instead manually create campaigns on Sendy and send emails using the Xenforo populated mailing list?

I currently use SQL to export subscribers from xf_user and before sendung each newsletter, I manually remove bounced and unsubscribed users using SQL.
There is no limit for create campaigns. You can create subscription lists which it will sync with sendy lists and you can manual send emails from Sendy with that lists.

Hi,

Is it possible to make an external newsletter signup with this add-on, so users can register via the footer for example?

Something like this:

5f175a491572e52f660826ff_footer-subscribe-form-thumb.jpg

Hi,

Is it possible to make an external newsletter signup with this add-on, so users can register via the footer for example?

Something like this:

5f175a491572e52f660826ff_footer-subscribe-form-thumb.jpg
I think Sendy provides its own HTML for this. I'd probably do that vs. trying to go through the addon.

Can this add-on update a subscriber if their xF data changes?

For example if I have a field in Sendy "last login", can this be updated every time a user logs into xF?

Or if I'm sending a different profile field and they update that from their settings panel?

Can this add-on update a subscriber if their xF data changes?

For example if I have a field in Sendy "last login", can this be updated every time a user logs into xF?

Or if I'm sending a different profile field and they update that from their settings panel?
No. Hopefully sendy will have webhook event in the furture.

No. Hopefully sendy will have webhook event in the furture.
Sorry, I mean the other way around 😊

If a xf user updates their profile (such as the custom fields), will it also update their Sendy?

Also, in your screenshot which has the "collect user data",where in Sendy is this stored? Custom fields? But how do you choose which one?

Which IP address is Sendy using if I use this addon? The IP address of the forum on which I install this addon and Sendy or an Amazon IP address?

The free IP addresses of Amazon are very often on blacklists.

Amazon SES offers to send newletters with a dedicated IP address just for you. But this costs 25 USD per month extra.

Top Bottom