Sendy Integration & Newsletters

Sendy Integration & Newsletters [Paid] 2023-08-10

No permission to buy ($50.00)
@truonglv how hard is it to let the addon create campaigns automatically, based on latest threads for example? or most active threads?

This would really be something if all the process was automated without human interference. I think it would be worth more money also.

@truonglv how hard is it to let the addon create campaigns automatically, based on latest threads for example? or most active threads?

This would really be something if all the process was automated without human interference. I think it would be worth more money also.
It's possible yet :D

Does this have the same features as the XF 1 version or is there anything more (or less) here?

More features than XF 1 and even better

I'll pick this up for sure. What happens to my existing sendy lists? I have a delta of a few hundred users who I'd like to add to existing sendy lists but also have thousands already added? Running the cron would ignore existing subscriptions correct?

I'll pick this up for sure. What happens to my existing sendy lists? I have a delta of a few hundred users who I'd like to add to existing sendy lists but also have thousands already added? Running the cron would ignore existing subscriptions correct?
There are missing feature to rebuild subscriptions. I will add soon.

Sendy released version 3.0.7 with GDPR features. Please make sure your addon can take advantage of these new features. @truonglv
Thank you for let me know. There are have new option to notice user subscription under GDPR yet. Will update soon. But i will need an tester for it. Can you help :)

Where subscription data saved? Does it's on XenForo or Sendy?

Top Bottom