******* - Sendy Integrate [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Sendy Integrate - Helping your XenForo subscribers in Syncing with Sendy.co and checking your campaign litterally.

If you are considering about choosing an application to send emails, newsletter for your own campaign, you probably cannot pass out Sendy. Sendy is the right choice for you. Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability.

Understanding that...

Read more about this resource...

I already have lists sorted with custom fields.... how can I migrate everyone with X custom field set to a list?
Does it support more than one list?

Thanks,

Rob

Okay, I'm really interested in buying this ONLY IF -

1. It allows me to cross check the emails that have bounced / marked spam / unsubscribed and set the user status in XF accordingly.
2. Keep my sendy list up to date with new registrations who opt to receive emails from the admin.

Reactions: Rob
******* updated ******* - Sendy Integrate with a new update entry:

20/12/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added "Rebuild Sendy Subscribers" for adding old members to Sendy lists.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I already have lists sorted with custom fields.... how can I migrate everyone with X custom field set to a list?
Does it support more than one list?

Thanks,

Rob
Currently, we don't support sync custom field.
Okay, I'm really interested in buying this ONLY IF -

1. It allows me to cross check the emails that have bounced / marked spam / unsubscribed and set the user status in XF accordingly.
2. Keep my sendy list up to date with new registrations who opt to receive emails from the admin.
1. You can manage and check bounced/spam/unsubscribed direct on Sendy and this will be updated on your XF.
2. Yes, that's right. It will keep your list up to date automatically.

Regards,

Yes I see the option on the screenshot but it seems it will only take one list id, and not more than one. I just want to be clear on the exact functionality here.

Yes I see the option on the screenshot but it seems it will only take one list id, and not more than one. I just want to be clear on the exact functionality here.

Could you please tell us more information about your request. What's multiple lists handling ?

Yes, there are two newsletters, each can be opted in at registration. A user can also deselect them at any time via preferences.

Hello,

This add-on allows you force rebuild and import your user account as subscribers. And this add-on also offers an option called "Hidden Subscription" that allows you automatically subscribe users without having to opt in.

Regards,

Just an FYI to anyone, the rebuild cache option for this adds every single user to the mailing list. This includes those that are banned, have receiving email from admins disabled and those that are not set as valid.

Its not a deal breaker because you can create the list manually in xenforo anyway but I expected that at least banned, those that have already said they did not want emails and then those that have bounced to not be included.

******* updated ******* - Sendy Integrate with a new update entry:

08/01/2015: Version 1.2.0

- Added feature choose usergroup in "Rebuild Sendy Subscribers".
- Support multiple subscriber lists.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom