Selling domains I don't use

Some domains I have are DiscussAutomotive.com DiscussApple.com DiscussBlackberry.com
Those are really good domain names. Very marketable names.

Especially the car site. You might want to get internetbrands to acquire that site from you.

I would love to buy the names - but I have been ripped off before.

Those are really good domain names. Very marketable names.

Especially the car site. You might want to get internetbrands to acquire that site from you.

I would love to buy the names - but I have been ripped off before.
Thanks. I don't have anything up under DiscussAutomotive.com or the other 2 though. I have some really good plans for DiscussApple and DiscussBlackberry though. I guess I should put up sites before contacting Internet Brands on acquiring them.... thoughts?

Thanks. I don't have anything up under DiscussAutomotive.com or the other 2 though. I have some really good plans for DiscussApple and DiscussBlackberry though. I guess I should put up sites before contacting Internet Brands on acquiring them.... thoughts?
1. Spend a lot of money - and I mean, spend a lot of cash into the site. Build it up enough for Internet Brands to buy it from you. The more you spend, the more corporate sites like iB acquires it from you.

2. Use all available resource to market your site(s) the more popular the site(s) are, the more likely iB or any other corp. has desire to acquire.

Let me help you a bit more here: www.brian-lowell.com - take a good look at all the sites that he's built up, and look at how much money he's made from each individual site. Now, imagine what you can accomplish.

eBay?

Wright the name of your domain on a piece of paper using a sharpie. Take a picture of it sitting on your desk or table. Sell the piece of paper and the domain information all in one auction. And it doesn't cost much to ship a piece of paper ;)

LOL!!

but think about the ebay fees! They take out quite a lot usually...

Why is it that you want to defend xenforo, but you are buying some vB4 licenses still? LOL how is that defending XF?

I'm a business man. I buy and sell for the right price ;)
Supporting a startup has nothing to do with my business transactions :D .... if you have some licenses of any kind please let me know ...

Top Bottom