• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Selling domains I don't use

D37

I have a whole bunch of domains I would like to sell. I don't want to have to pay to list each one. What is the best way to go about selling them?

Jethro

You could list them here and ask if anyone is interested? Best find out if that's kosher first, sure one of our Mods could answer that pretty quickly.

Miko

they are both a ripoff too expensive
I have sold websites and domain names on flippa and always got top dollars for them
Tried many of the cheap alternative and never received serius offers.

If you ask me i rather pay a little extra and have higher chance of selling...

Blandt

I have sold websites and domain names on flippa and always got top dollars for them
Tried many of the cheap alternative and never received serius offers.

If you ask me i rather pay a little extra and have higher chance of selling...
I agree but then listing 50 domains at $20 a pop that's stiff :D

Miko

I guess depend what are you selling...

If your domain is joethebutcheroforegoningreenpantsandwhitetshirt.com. Go the cheap route, if you are selling one.com invest in a premium service.

AnthonyCea

They are decent domains, but today domains are hard to move unless they are really top shelf generic (short) names.

I had one guy out of the blue offer me tops of $500.00 for MusicWorldTV.com through Godaddy, but I told him to come up with 2 grand, he must have found something he could afford.

Andrew

eBay?

Wright the name of your domain on a piece of paper using a sharpie. Take a picture of it sitting on your desk or table. Sell the piece of paper and the domain information all in one auction. And it doesn't cost much to ship a piece of paper ;)

D37

eBay?

Wright the name of your domain on a piece of paper using a sharpie. Take a picture of it sitting on your desk or table. Sell the piece of paper and the domain information all in one auction. And it doesn't cost much to ship a piece of paper ;)
haha nice