1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling domains I don't use

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by D37, Oct 22, 2010.

1. D37

D37 Active Member

I have a whole bunch of domains I would like to sell. I don't want to have to pay to list each one. What is the best way to go about selling them?
  2. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

If you're no longer using them, let them expire.
  3. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

You could list them here and ask if anyone is interested? Best find out if that's kosher first, sure one of our Mods could answer that pretty quickly.
  4. AnthonyCea

AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

5. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

6. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

FreshFroot likes this.
  7. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

List here for us to see :D
  8. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

I have sold websites and domain names on flippa and always got top dollars for them
    Tried many of the cheap alternative and never received serius offers.

If you ask me i rather pay a little extra and have higher chance of selling...
  9. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

I agree but then listing 50 domains at $20 a pop that's stiff :D
  10. Miko

Miko Well-Known Member

I guess depend what are you selling...

If your domain is joethebutcheroforegoningreenpantsandwhitetshirt.com. Go the cheap route, if you are selling one.com invest in a premium service.
  11. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

12. Blandt

Blandt Well-Known Member

13. D37

D37 Active Member

Some domains I have are DiscussAutomotive.com DiscussApple.com DiscussBlackberry.com
  14. D37

D37 Active Member

^ thoughts on these domains?
  15. AnthonyCea

AnthonyCea Well-Known Member

They are decent domains, but today domains are hard to move unless they are really top shelf generic (short) names.

I had one guy out of the blue offer me tops of $500.00 for MusicWorldTV.com through Godaddy, but I told him to come up with 2 grand, he must have found something he could afford.
  16. Jeffin

Jeffin Well-Known Member

I think paying 500 is better than paying nothing and copying/modifying the little he came up with. Just my 2c.
  17. Floris

Floris Guest

FreshFroot and Blandt like this.
  18. David McHenry

David McHenry Active Member

19. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Wright the name of your domain on a piece of paper using a sharpie. Take a picture of it sitting on your desk or table. Sell the piece of paper and the domain information all in one auction. And it doesn't cost much to ship a piece of paper ;)
    D37 likes this.
  20. D37

D37 Active Member

haha nice