XF 2 Seeking US-based XenForo developer

jasonm

Hi there,

We are preparing to migrate a large forum (~30M posts) to XenForo and are looking for an experienced XenForo developer or group to assist us with the move. The work will take place Jan-Apr 2021 and involve the following:
  • Minimal-downtime migration plan from phpBB
  • REST API integration for commenting system
  • Authentication from sibling applications
  • Development of some custom moderation extensions
Ideally, we would setup a retainer agreement for x hours per week for the duration of the project. Communication and collaboration will take place primarily over Slack and Github. Please DM me if you're interested with details of your experience. No need for a full resume, etc.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi there,

We are preparing to migrate a large forum (~30M posts) to XenForo and are looking for an experienced XenForo developer or group to assist us with the move. The work will take place Jan-Apr 2021 and involve the following:
  • Minimal-downtime migration plan from phpBB
  • REST API integration for commenting system
  • Authentication from sibling applications
  • Development of some custom moderation extensions
Ideally, we would setup a retainer agreement for x hours per week for the duration of the project. Communication and collaboration will take place primarily over Slack and Github. Please DM me if you're interested with details of your experience. No need for a full resume, etc.

Thanks,
Jason
I have started a private conversation with detailed information. We are looking forward to arranging our first voice or video call.

Top Bottom