SectorGamer (Spanish) Critiques please

jonatan.wb

I would like to see their views on to improve, change, add (addons) on my site. Xenforo I started in January this year and I am excited about what comes to providing users.

I am currently working on their logo (since the current do not like)

I wait your comments.

SectorGamer

The forum style isn't too bad.

First things first and I would change the color of the border .nodeList .categoryStrip from the light based colour to a dark red. The white just doesn't look right to me against the dark background. Another thing I would change are the forum status icons, and I'm sure peggy will agree :P but I think something gamer like would be more suitable? Say a control pad or displaying a unique icon for each forum?

Overall, it's a nice enough style but there are some areas with colours of text being hard to read and will need adjusting plus some of the cosmetic changes I suggested above. :)

Looks nice, one of the biggest things that popped out as not fitting through was the page icon, with the others being red it just looks weird standing out like that.

Overall nice work though :D

The forum style isn't too bad.

First things first and I would change the color of the border .nodeList .categoryStrip from the light based colour to a dark red. The white just doesn't look right to me against the dark background. Another thing I would change are the forum status icons, and I'm sure peggy will agree :p but I think something gamer like would be more suitable? Say a control pad or displaying a unique icon for each forum?

Overall, it's a nice enough style but there are some areas with colours of text being hard to read and will need adjusting plus some of the cosmetic changes I suggested above. :)

.nodeList .categoryStrip change
if I understood, it was bad light in color and should put a dark, which is as it was today.
Before I was like dddbdb and now color # 565656

Looks nice, one of the biggest things that popped out as not fitting through was the page icon, with the others being red it just looks weird standing out like that.

Overall nice work though :D

the logo is ugly xD I have to work on a lot and with some inspiration.

I'm thinking there is definitely too much red in the header, too.

that's why I asked the critics, every time I look at my site as I do not feel well or do not like much.

that's why I asked the critics, every time I look at my site as I do not feel well or do not like much.
A picture in the header and remove the color red, you think you could do?

I like it, very busy graphically (or "loud" as we say in the UK), just what you need for that genre of site. Well done.

if you had seen before, was charged, but there were things that were not used or to slow the site

Top Bottom