1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo critiques

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Markos, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

I think can be useful to create a list of costructive "critiques" of Xenforo readed in another forums...and commenting it here.

You can add links/quotes of others forum and discuss it here...no bashing/flame, only costructive views please!
  2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

I can not agree with the 'communicating' thingee.
    As it looks now, things are going way better here in communication than at vB*lletin.
  3. Steve Machol

Steve Machol Active Member

I disagree with that characterization of Kier and the old Dev team. However even if someone believes this to be true, it precludes the possibility that someone can actually grow and learn from previous mistakes. I would put more credence on how Kier and Mike are communicating today, rather than what they may have done years ago (and when they were not in full charge.)
    vrtsolus, Peggy, Lucas and 2 others like this.
  4. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Perhaps it is me, but I consider it poor form to copy/paste these types of personal thoughts from other internet sources.
    Dragonfly and Peggy like this.
  5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Let's please leave any unpleasant posts about xF on whatever forum it's posted on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.