Votes: 30 43.5%
  • 3 : Average

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • 2 : Poor

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 : I Don't Like it!

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
I do agree with the user titles, this will be quite a challenge as there animated gif's. That's why i have kinda ignored them but i'll give it my best shot.

The forum icons i'll resize to see how things look. I really appreciate the feedback Peggy :D

Do you not hold the source file so that you can make the necessary modifications for the admin/member etc ranks?

Thanks ShadyX, Peggy and Lazer. I'll clean it up and see what it looks like. :)

Do you not hold the source file so that you can make the necessary modifications for the admin/member etc ranks?

Yes i do have the source files for the graphics. I'll just need bit of time to adjust the font and size.

So many nice suggestions. I think i'll start with the forum icon's first.

you could take the lightest blue from your header and put it behind the forums /sidebar, replacing that gray.

This would be a big project if the colour does not fit. There are no transparent graphics on the site. I designed it that way to display correctly on IE6.

navRight.webp tcatleft-c.webp

The link header colour should not be a problem. :D

Thanks ShadyX, Peggy and Lazer. I'll clean it up and see what it looks like. :)

Yes i do have the source files for the graphics. I'll just need bit of time to adjust the font and size.

So many nice suggestions. I think i'll start with the forum icon's first.

Great stuff. I went ahead and re-created the ranks (I hope you don't mind) because i was curious to see how the text would look using a font that can be used with anti-aliasing. I think and would suggest swaying away from a pixel based font and go with something like "tunga" font or something similar which imo would make the text more readable. Again I hope you don't mind me re-creating the icons as It was primarily to show you how much clearer another choice of font would be.

member.gif

moderator.gif

admin.gif

This would be a big project if the colour does not fit. There are no transparent graphics on the site. I designed it that way to display correctly on IE6.

View attachment 17368 View attachment 17369

The link header colour should not be a problem. :D
Ah well then skip that suggestion. I thought it was just a color background. Changing the link color and new status icons could brighten it up considerable, I think.

Nice work on the images Shelley! That blinking thing is still distracting tho.

Ah well then skip that suggestion. I thought it was just a color background. Changing the link color and new status icons could brighten it up considerable, I think.

Nice work on the images Shelley! That blinking thing is still distracting tho.

The new status icons are done. I did attempt to lighten the blue links but found it hard to read the text. I could always adjust the colours section by section. ;)

The new status icons are done. I did attempt to lighten the blue links but found it hard to read the text. I could always adjust the colours section by section. ;)
No no, I didn't mean lighten, I meant brighten. sorry.
Try the darker blue on the header. Or even the darker green on the header.

All added and looks sweet... ;)
That would of taken me hours to complete them. :rolleyes:

It's all falling into place now.

Ah yeah that looks better. Now I need to try and persuade you to remove the blinking underscore. :D If by chance you eventually add more usergroups and need another rank modified for that group just give me a shout and I'll make the adjustments.

Top Bottom