Votes: 30 43.5%
  • 3 : Average

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • 2 : Poor

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 1 : I Don't Like it!

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
I'm liking the header (logo) especially the login tab, very unique and imaginative I have to say. However, the greys used for #content .pageContent I feel makes the colour theme look bland against the other colours. Also, the forum status icons I feel after looking at the creative header could have been a little more creative than an e-mail icon. In short, I feel using some other colours and swaying from the greys and adding some little creative touches and you'll have one hell of a style on your hands.

Overall Very nice work but with a few minor creative touches will, could be an outstanding style. (y)

Looks like this is next.

member-gif.17371
Those look much cleaner than the originals.​

Excellent. I can see the work that went into it, and it's definitely paid off.

I love the gray, love the centered login, love the postbit (though I agree with Peggy that the font is difficult to read).

Beautiful work. Be proud :D

Excellent. I can see the work that went into it, and it's definitely paid off.

I love the gray, love the centered login, love the postbit (though I agree with Peggy that the font is difficult to read).

Beautiful work. Be proud :D

Thanks for the feedback :) Are there still fonts your having trouble to read? Could you tell me were please. (y)

I LOVE that border separating the node category titles from the node forum blocks on the main page :) And your node icons are super cute! :)

Thanks.
My style had changed to Eloquent Blue for some reason. and because I am a WizKid member (Great site), I guess it kept coming back to Eloquent Blue.
Makes more sense now !

Top Bottom