Second License

stilly

Just purchased my second license. Getting ready to import a VB forum to xenforo, lol, poor vb, lol,

Will probably wait till 1.3 comes out, my addons and styles are upgraded, before I do a final import and go live, but I must say overall, xf has been a pleasure to work with.

Some of my vb members are at a private site I have that is on xf, it didn't take them very long get used to, and now that they have settled in, most are very comfortable and prefer xf to vb. So I don't need to sell a move to them but the other couple hundred members I will, and to be honest, looking forward to that, because all in all it shouldn't take much convincing, lol, I hope, some are old skool and have been on forums since vb 1.1.0, and it is all they know, man have we come along way, lol,

Any tips some of you may have that have been through this, by all means, would love to hear em,

The import while time consuming (depends on the size of your board and sever specs) was pretty easy over all. The biggest headache was getting redirects to work which turned out to be pretty simple with a little hand holding from the folks here.

Top Bottom