XF 1.5 Search report comments

upnet

Is it possible to search the report comments using an SQL query or other method? also the reported post Im assuming is stored somewhere and not just a reference? As when the post is moderated the post in report stays to it's original. If I could find a way to search these that would be very helpful.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
They're stored in the xf_report and xf_report_comment tables, though they may not be that easy to search, at least the stored version of the content as it's serialized.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
The cached version of the content is serialized as it contains a number of various components. The comments (which includes actual reports and moderator comments) are not serialized.

suineg

The cached version of the content is serialized as it contains a number of various components. The comments (which includes actual reports and moderator comments) are not serialized.
Am I missing where it logs who reports something so that I can query who my high quantity reporting members are?

I see the content_id and the content_user_id but not anything like a reporter_user_id.

S Thomas

It's as Mike said, reporter names are indirectly stored in the report comments.
SQL:
SELECT COUNT(*) as reports, username  FROM `xf_report_comment` WHERE is_report GROUP BY username ORDER BY reports DESC;