• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest Search Breadcrumbs

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, or if this isn't considered a bug - but I noticed that when you do a search and get no results, the breadcrumbs only show "Home". Now, my opinion is that it should show: Home > Forums > Search. But I'm about 90% positive this is a bug, or at least something that's "broken" or should be changed.

jmurrayhead

Fair enough, but shouldn't it still show a "Search" item in the breadcrumbs as they ARE the last page you were on (technically)?

Also, even for results it doesn't show a search breadcrumb
This would make sense to me. Also, it might be more intuitive to provide the "advanced search" view if no results are displayed, so a user can easily search again, with more options to help find what they are looking for,

This would make sense to me.
Glad someone agrees with me :) Not trying to make work if people don't see it fits, I just posted this as an opinion and how I think it couldn't hurt to be.

Also, it might be more intuitive to provide the "advanced search" view if no results are displayed, so a user can easily search again, with more options to help find what they are looking for,
I wouldn't mind seeing this, though I often don't search - but that's just me.