Lack of interest Search Breadcrumbs

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

x_Stricken_x

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, or if this isn't considered a bug - but I noticed that when you do a search and get no results, the breadcrumbs only show "Home". Now, my opinion is that it should show: Home > Forums > Search. But I'm about 90% positive this is a bug, or at least something that's "broken" or should be changed.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Fair enough, but shouldn't it still show a "Search" item in the breadcrumbs as they ARE the last page you were on (technically)?

Also, even for results it doesn't show a search breadcrumb
This would make sense to me. Also, it might be more intuitive to provide the "advanced search" view if no results are displayed, so a user can easily search again, with more options to help find what they are looking for,

This would make sense to me.
Glad someone agrees with me :) Not trying to make work if people don't see it fits, I just posted this as an opinion and how I think it couldn't hurt to be.

Also, it might be more intuitive to provide the "advanced search" view if no results are displayed, so a user can easily search again, with more options to help find what they are looking for,
I wouldn't mind seeing this, though I often don't search - but that's just me.

Top Bottom