Duplicate Search Box in Private Messages

markoroots

I have noted that is not possible to search inside the private messages.
So if for example I need to found a private message of someone, is not possible to do it if not checking each message by reading the list and if there are more messages there, it become really difficult to found again those messages.
For this reason a search box for the PM will be really useful.

Upvote 4
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Last edited:
Not sure that's what the OP looking for. This talks about enabling admins to search all conversations. I think the OP is talking about being able to search one's own conversations, e.g. for messages from userX or with keywords x and y, something I have run up against before, too. Unless there's a way and I have missed it.

Not sure that's what the OP looking for. This talks about enabling admins to search all conversations. I think the OP is talking about being able to search one's own conversations, e.g. for messages from userX or with keywords x and y, something I have run up against before, too. Unless there's a way and I have missed it.
That's what I voted for. It's very useful in text messages. Would like to see here.

You're right. Sorry. Corrected my post above.

Conversation search
Search your own conversations

Conversation search plus (admins)
Search ALL conversations

True Djbaxter is there that useful as always mod of Andy, I forget that cause I was using Conversation Search Plus that didn't works for the own message folder as explained in my previous post, so I need to download it. Also true that a great software as Xenforo must have this important future in the core.
Thanks Ozzy I have searched in the suggestions before to open this thread but I didn't see it. Better if just was opened. Voted there.

Top Bottom