Search box area questions

bobs409

What is the name of the strip going across the top of the forums that has the search box, mark all forums read, whats new, etc in it? I'm making a style and want to change the width of that strip and possibly the width of the search box itself but can't find it in the style editor area.

Thanks,

Bob

If you want to change the height of that strip, go to the style properties > Header and Navigation > Settings.
The bottom setting - Header Tab Height - is where you will adjust the height of that strip, but it also adjusts the height of the tabs, as well.

Shorten the width of that strip all the way across you mean? The width is determined by the width of the forum itself, as far as I know.
The search box I don't know about, sorry.

It doesn't appear it's controlled that way. (see pic)

That little bit of the search area hanging over is making a scroll bar appear at the bottom of my browser.

searchbar.webp

Yep, it's the flexile style. I've been playing around making adjustments with it but not sure when the horizontal scroll bar first appeared. It may have been there from the start and I didn't notice. I did add some links in the upper right block area but it's not them causing it as I removed them to test and it still had the scroll.

Thanks,

Bob

Top Bottom