1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Se7enSins Sin-O-Meter

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by JahgDohg, Aug 3, 2014.

1. JahgDohg

JahgDohg Member

Is there an addon like this? I have my own pictures for the meter but I don't have an addon.
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

That can be achieved with a template edit. Obviously you'd have to spend your own time setting up trophies to get more points, etc...
  3. JahgDohg

JahgDohg Member

Would you be able to help me? If you could show me over skype it would be nice. (I don't have a mic)
  4. Sheldon

Out of respect for the owner of the site, I'm not going to share exactly how they did it (for one, not certain what the criteria is based on -- Likes/Trophy Points/Post Amount.. or even if its adding them together or not). I will leave that to @AzzidReign if he wants to share that info or not.

For now, you can look at:

To give a bit of understanding on what is going on. Also, there is this as well:

There have been various post throughout the site on how this is done, as well as a few different implementations.
    JahgDohg likes this.
  5. JahgDohg

JahgDohg Member

Personally I really could care less how they did it. What I'm asking is how I can do something alike sorry if I wasn't clear enough
  6. Sheldon

Absolutely, with the link I have provided, that definitely explains how all are done. Especially the one from Azzid himself. That is pretty much step by step.
    AzzidReign and JahgDohg like this.
  7. JahgDohg

JahgDohg Member

Thank you, I believe that will solve what I'm looking for!
  8. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

Care to share your site? And yes, my guide is the last link in @Sheldon 's one post.
  9. JahgDohg

JahgDohg Member