Science Fiction X

Davyc

Just opened my brand-new forum based solely around Science Fiction. The site contains over 1500 Sci-Fi Movies and TV Shows, a section for authors and their books and a general discussion section to chat about all manner of different aspects of Sci-Fi and real-world technology.

The site is a work in progress, which means that it will evolve over time with more features and more content. Hopefully some people will sign up and start contributing and commenting, that's the main purpose as well as providing good content.

The site utilises the following addons:

@Ozzy47 Movie thread starter
@Ozzy47 TV Thread Starter
@Scandal Thread Alphabetical Pagination

Style is by @Pixel Exit Bolt Dark

Lots of template modifications, conditionals, CSS and new phrases to get the look and feel I was after. Here's a few screenshots but visiting is a better experience.

Home Page: Lists the latest Movies and TV Shows added - images are clickable. These are modified Widgets with template changes and conditionals added.

1695899324614.png

Menus for Movies and TV Shows are divided into decades for easier browsing:

1695899460796.png

The bookshelf uses the XF articles with some added CSS to change the look - some phrases have been changed too. Images are clickable.

1695899545422.png

Example of an author expanded.

1695899735944.png

The general discussion area is just a normal forum with a few cosmetic changes.

1695899630581.png

There's a lot more to come, but this is the foundation on which more will be built. Enjoy and I hope to see you on the site - engage!

Top Bottom