Resource icon

[SchmitzIT] XenForo MediaWiki Bridge 2.0

No permission to download
Hi there, I'm one of the guys working on the site this add-on was originally made for in 2012.

We are considering getting it updated to work with the latest versions, so XF 2.1 and MW 1.32.

We have a lot of ideas for cool features but to keep costs at a minimum we also would start as basic as possible:
  • user log in to XF and are automatically logged in to MediaWiki too with all the standard MW features working properly
  • working with XF2.1 and MW1.32
  • simple, stable, secure
This initiative is coordinated with @SchmitzIT

Someone else interested in this too? Maybe we can get it done with some co-funding/crowdfunding effort.

Hi there, I'm one of the guys working on the site this add-on was originally made for in 2012.

We are considering getting it updated to work with the latest versions, so XF 2.1 and MW 1.32.

We have a lot of ideas for cool features but to keep costs at a minimum we also would start as basic as possible:
  • user log in to XF and are automatically logged in to MediaWiki too with all the standard MW features working properly
  • working with XF2.1 and MW1.32
  • simple, stable, secure
This initiative is coordinated with @SchmitzIT

Someone else interested in this too? Maybe we can get it done with some co-funding/crowdfunding effort.
I would without a doubt contribute.

Top Bottom