• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[SchmitzIT] Links

Any update so far

Actually, yes. I have got most of the additions working, and am in the middle of finalizing the last things needed.I hope that I can spend a few more hours during the upcoming weekend and hopefully wrap it up soon :)

Sorry for taking so long, but I have been swamped with work in our house over the last few weeks.

i am wondering if the next version is a smooth upgrade or is it rewriting :unsure:
i am planing to start using it and i don't want to loss the links ;)

I would suggest a complete uninstall, though I could probably get the trick done with an update as well. However, seeing there is an extra table, and several extra fields with the new update, all links would have to be updated anyway.

I would suggest a complete uninstall, though I could probably get the trick done with an update as well. However, seeing there is an extra table, and several extra fields with the new update, all links would have to be updated anyway.
I am actually using this mod to post chosen (highlight) threads in my forum in the header. With little more css I was able to establish a good look. I love it so far... (y) lets wait if the release is this weekend
great work there... keep it up ;)

I'm sorry, but the update will be a little delayed. I have spent most of the time I worked on the mod during the weekend on a bug that cost me several hours to crack.

The good news is that things work as intended now, and the only thing I have left to do is to build the last bit for the footer-block, where the categories and links will be displayed. I'll have to do a bit of reading-up to figure out how to deal with multi-dimensional arrays in PHP, but I'm confident it will not be a major thing :)

Sorry for the delay.

Top Bottom