[SCC] Minecraft Server Status [Deleted]

Adam K M

Adam K M submitted a new resource:

♦SCC♦ Minecraft Server Status - A powerful minecraft server status add-on for xenForo

Our second-generation Minecraft Server Status has been re-written from the ground up for functionality, and maximum customizability. Built to work with minecraft servers 1.7 and up, and xenForo 1.3 and above, as a completely free add-on, it completely it is a must have for any minecraft servers!

Compatible with xenForo's default sidebar, but also contains a Widget framework widget for those who use Widget framework.

View the longer...

Read more about this resource...

@MattiGB I haven't tested it with Sidebar Positions, but I'll take a look at some of the sidebar blocks existing already for it and see if I can get it to work.

If you're used to xenForo, all that you'd need to do would be to paste the following template syntax into a working template renderer (Perhaps one of those blocks?, or directly into your style's sidebar):
Code:
<xen:include template="SCC_McStatus_Widget" />

I'm not sure how SideBar Positions stops the default sidebar from showing up, but if it isn't completely swapping out the sidebar HTML through php, to get this to show up on your forum list you'd have to:
upload_2015-7-10_17-20-10.webp

Mind you, if this works, I think the normal sidebar positions of the add-on would work as well. If you see the sidebar appear twice, then this step is unnecessary and you can just use the built-in add-on options to control the sidebar position.

I don't know how to download your plugin. Can you explain?
Ok I get it.
1. Register on our site (it shouldn't take too long)
2. Go to the product page
3. Click "Add to cart" on the right side of the page. (Don't worry, the add-on is free and no billing details are required)
4. Choose whether or not you want the Widgetframework widget (I'm guessing not) (Click Add to cart again, to continue)
5. You'll need to click view and checkout nowupload_2015-7-10_17-59-29.webp
6. Click "Purchase Cart (Free)"
7. You will be redirected to a page that has this:
upload_2015-7-10_18-1-1.webp
8. Hit download..., choose the version you'd like to download (only one at this moment), agree to our license agreement (Mostly for paid products, don't worry too much about it - all you really need to know is that redistributing this add-on directly is a big no.)

Success! Now follow the tutorial that's on the product's description page.

(I'm sorry it's so complicated, our system is primarily set up for selling paid products, and not quite designed for freebies like this one.)

(The add-on took countless hours to create, and since there's no branding (anywhere) from it, new registration on our forum is all that we ask for!)

I seem to be getting this error while installing the addon:
Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/ShortCutCentral/McStatus/View.php:20
Any idea what's causing this / how to fix? :D

@Stuartie
This happens while installing the add-on? Or after you've uploaded the files and are trying to view the forum_list with the widget?

I'm willing to be that something went wrong when downloading/extracting/uploading the add-on to your server.
Try re-uploading the add-on's main files (those located within /upload/). If that fails, re-download them and extract them from the archive again.

@Stuartie - I just did the exact same process and everything worked fine for me.

Since this seems like a localized problems, please start up a thread in our support section and posting more details (xenForo version, etc) and we'll get this sorted out.

@Stuartie I'm currently investigating the issue that you've had.

If anyone else has had the same issue (and I know some have), I'll hopefully have a fix out for it fairly soon.

Special thanks to @xH3LLRAIZ3Rx for helping me create a xenPorta 2 widget with his xenPorta 2 license and testing board!

The xenPorta 2 widget is now available as an optional extra from our website.

I'm also having that issue with installing.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/ShortCutCentral/McStatus/View.php:20
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "Killerbees Gaming - Admin Control Panel Login | Admin CP - Killerbees Gaming"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I'm also having that issue with installing.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[' - library/ShortCutCentral/McStatus/View.php:20
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(57) "Killerbees Gaming - Admin Control Panel Login | Admin CP - Killerbees Gaming"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}
same here using xf1.5.1

Top Bottom