Scammed or Guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find it surprising at all . There might be some other sites too who are already using Nulled Version of Xenforo .

Everyone will come up with some sad story when they are busted :P

I don't find it surprising at all . There might be some other sites too who are already using Nulled Version of Xenforo .

Everyone will come up with some sad story when they are busted :p
Yea, I agree.. but I know him so I didnt expect that lol. But who knows, he could be telling the truth.

As a general rule... "If it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is." According to him, he knew what the cost of the license and branding free was, and yet he thought he could buy it 'legally' for much less?

He knew what he was buying, I would probably go as far as to say he didn't buy anything, but downloaded from one of the many scammer sites passing off other people's work.

Jamie

He probably got sold a nulled version and didn't know it. I think if he was knowingly using a nulled version he would just admit it, or wouldn't go as far as claiming he was scammed. What are they going to do? Send the internet police after him?

You have to at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

I am using nulled XenForo.I have friend gave me this software.What shall I do?
What do you mean what should you do? How the hell can you not know the answer to that question?!

Buy the damn software. Expect to be banned as soon as a mod sees this however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom