Santa Hat Alerts

Santa Hat Alerts v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Santa Hat Alerts (version v1) - This simple alteration will change the alerts from the standard ballons to santa hats.

mcHWy.png
View attachment 37587

Summary: This alteration will changed the default standard alerts and display santa hats for the festive season for those that want to add that.
notes: If you have a custom navigation you may need to re-position the hats as this was tested on a default installation.

Install: Simply upload the santa hat to your /icons folder and paste the following in your EXTRA.CSS template....

Read more about this resource...

I think breast alerts would be inappropriate. However, i have a sense of humor and would tone it down with something like a "hairy Virgina" Or a droopy "Meat Stick". But breasts, oooooooh that would be too too vulgar.

I am sure he meant this:

chicken%20breast%20on%20the%20bone.jpg

But you had to go there ..... :whistle:

I think breast alerts would be inappropriate. However, i have a sense of humor and would tone it down with something like a "hairy Virgina" Or a droopy "Meat Stick". But breasts, oooooooh that would be too too vulgar.
What if we were to just call them plumpy fat sacks? Would that be more appropriate?

I just had the easy part designing the hat and inserting the necessary css. :)
In other words, you did all the work ;)
Anyone can come up with ideas :rolleyes: (although thanks Digital Doctor for the idea (y) - its a good one)

Stupid question but where can I find a santa hat that will work with this. I love this idea!!

Top Bottom