Running into import issue

tmb

Finished importing into vB and now hit validate in xen to begin that process and got this:

Server Error

Undefined index: attachfile
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 48
  2. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->configure() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 56
  3. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/the-mainboard.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13
Any ideas on this? Hoping not to have to remain closed for too long.

I had the same problem before, the attachment table was apparently flagged broken (source database), I repaired it and had to start the import process again, then it finally made it.

That would happen if there are missing settings in vB, related to whether attachments are stored as files. I don't know of any reason for this, unless you're not upgrading with a supported version.

All import steps run and still same error. Looks like I'll have to put off importing yet again. Weird the test import didn't encounter this error.

What version of vB are you importing from? As Mike said, the "attachfile" setting appears to be missing from the vB database.

Run this query on the vB database to make sure that setting exists:

Code:
SELECT *
FROM setting
WHERE varname = 'attachfile';

This should return one record.

Sounds like an incomplete database. You can import the default settings but something tells me there is more missing than just settings. If you can give me access to phpmyadmin or a copy of the database then I can take a look.

Top Bottom