[RT] Online Status Ribbon

[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.3.7

No permission to download
Yeah anyone know why the damn ribbon won't sit the hell still? Considering just removing altogether considering that issue + the queries.

Haven't checked yet, honestly. Our forums aren't big enough to matter, and our servers are ridiculously powerful. :D Will have to check though. At least it works. Also, I deleted my last post, as I realize that if you go to "Version History" up above, you can download every version yourself. :)

Reactions: rdn
Hm, not sure if it's just me,

However when this addon is active, I can't seem to post. Rather I can't even navigate to my main forum index page, or any pages without having a "Server Error."

I've tried disabling all of my other addons as well.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

found a new bug, when you got to private message and view a message on the forum it will show your status as offline whille in the topic's it shows your online so please fix this :)

Screenshot_66.webp

you can see on pic that is taken from private message area.

Screenshot_67.webp

and thats when i view a topic in the forum :)

I have this mod and when in an conversation it displays as all users offline, when they're actually online. The ribbon is red instead of green ( for online ).

Contacted the guy who created the resource but no luck.

Anyone else knew the fix for this?

There is no fix since xenforo has no status code inside private message so that's why ribbon remains as offline in that area even if person is on it still says offline so once xenforo add online and.offline status to.private message then it should work with.status ribbon :)

There is no fix since xenforo has no status code inside private message so that's why ribbon remains as offline in that area even if person is on it still says offline so once xenforo add online and.offline status to.private message then it should work with.status ribbon :)

Disabling ribbon in conversation could be a solution ?

Add-On display ONLINE status also for invisible user, invalidating the invisible feature. There's a way to show OFFLINE user in invisible mode ?

hey great addon !! how is it possible to put the online status and offline status on the administrator ribbon ?
2WcZv.png

I am having issues getting my Online Banner showing up above my rank ribbons.
32gEt.png

It is showing up as above, also, the Owner tag will not center properly in the first post while after that, it is centered.
32gGM.png

As seen above. Also is there the possibility of moving the online/offline tag to:
32gMk.png

As seen above, it is on top of the image, while the addon settings only provide above or under image.

Thanks,
Clovis

I am having issues getting my Online Banner showing up above my rank ribbons.
32gEt.png

It is showing up as above, also, the Owner tag will not center properly in the first post while after that, it is centered.
32gGM.png

As seen above. Also is there the possibility of moving the online/offline tag to:
32gMk.png

As seen above, it is on top of the image, while the addon settings only provide above or under image.

Thanks,
Clovis
Did you enable the URR fix?

if by the URR fix, you are referring to:
33IM5.png

and it is pushing the first ribbon off to the right as seen in picture 1.

EDIT:
Here are my current settings:
33IOO.png

When in a conversation with another member it will always show both members being offline even when both are actually online

Top Bottom