[RT] Online Status Ribbon

[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.3.7

No permission to download
Thanks for your work on this Daniel!

My ribbons have disappeared entirely since the update. No ribbon, no dot, no nothing. Any ideas?

The default (short) ribbon doesn't line up correctly with the right-hand side on the postbit, and also changes from the green colour to a grey colour during page load. How to correct both issues? Thanks.
UserRibbon.webp

Whoops! After clearing all my cache, it is working now. Unfortunately, the User Ranks Ribbon fix is not. They are overlapping.

The problem i am having ever since the update is that i have set it to be under the avatar how i like it and since the update when i set it to under the avatar it does go and then after an hour or 2 it acutmaticly changes its self to above the avatar. Please fix this bug

The problem i am having ever since the update is that i have set it to be under the avatar how i like it and since the update when i set it to under the avatar it does go and then after an hour or 2 it acutmaticly changes its self to above the avatar. Please fix this bug

Same thing is happening with mine installation now too. No clue why it would change on its own. Think it's time for me to go back to the old version. ;)

Top Bottom