[RT] Online Status Ribbon

[RT] Online Status Ribbon 1.3.7

No permission to download
Its showing Online For Hidden Members too. Any option to show hidden members as Offline ??

Edit: When 'show online status' is unchecked you will still show as Online to yourself, even when using 'test permissions' as another user. You need to actually properly log in as another user in another browser (staying logged in in one browser) to see yourself showing Offline.

Also, is there anyway to show the status ribbons in Conversations too?

Thanks.

Edit: When 'show online status' is unchecked you will still show as Online to yourself, even when using 'test permissions' as another user. You need to actually properly log in as another user in another browser (staying logged in in one browser) to see yourself showing Offline.
That is correct. :)

Also, is there anyway to show the status ribbons in Conversations too?

Thanks.
I will look into that! :)

Reactions: DFI
Thanks Daniel. I did try editing your code and got them to display, but they weren't showing the correct status.

Nothing amazing, in Plugin.php I simply changed...

public static function messageUserInfo_TemplateHook($name, &$contents, $params, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
{
if(in_array($name, array('message_user_info_avatar', 'message_user_info_text', 'message_user_info_extra')) && isset($params['user']['message']) && !isset($params['user']['conversation_id']))

to...

public static function messageUserInfo_TemplateHook($name, &$contents, $params, XenForo_Template_Abstract $template)
{
if(in_array($name, array('message_user_info_avatar', 'message_user_info_text', 'message_user_info_extra')) && (isset($params['user']['message']) || isset($params['user']['conversation_id'])))

Copyright Notice:
You may NOT redistribute this Add-On or any of my other Add-On's without prior permission. This is copyrighted code, and any release not prior authorized will be handled as theft of code.

Okay, I'm confused. Isn't this my code, with a few edits, redistributed without prior permission?

Donations:
Please consider donating some money. Because I use hours after hours working on this Add-On.

Oh. Nice.

I am sorry. Do you want me to remove it?

I think it's disingenuous to assert copyright claim over it when, by your definition, it's stolen code. I think it's further disingenuous to request donations for it.

If these points are addressed, I have no issues.

I think it's disingenuous to assert copyright claim over it when, by your definition, it's stolen code. I think it's further disingenuous to request donations for it.

Done. If you have anything to contribute let me know and I will update it.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Arik I think you should post your version in the RM. Please contact me if you plan to do so, I'll send you updated CSS for Ribbons, I think it should be included with the addon.

Top Bottom