XF 1.2 Routing question - "/login/login"

Cala_Marie

Sorry for how trivial this is; I got around two hours of sleep last night and I have the critical thinking skills of a fern now. :sick:

One of my members pointed out to me that my registration form's URL is website.net/forums/login/login. I'm not quite sure what to do here, considering that you can't outright remove parts of a route with the route filter (at least, I'm 99.9% sure that you can't).

Does anyone have a suggestion for what I could do? All of my other routes are how I want them to be, for whatever it's worth.

Yeah as @King Kovifor says, this will work:

upload_2013-8-3_21-21-37.webp

It changes the URL from /login/login to /login/signin.

Replace "signin" with the desired action. The only thing you can't do here is remove the second "login".

You can, of course, change the first login. e.g. change /login/login to /signin/login if you wanted.

For consistency sake, you may want to change /register/register also.

It occurred to me that only in rare cases would a user see the actual login page (it being in a lightbox the majority of the time), and since this was dealing with only the registration form, I set it up to replace login/login with simply register. So far it seems to be working fine.

Thanks for the input guys! If what I did is actually a very bad idea please let me know. :oops:

Top Bottom