Route Prefix Invalid Class error

Hello,
I am a XF newbie and am struggling to figure out a problem. I created an add-on that installs and works perfectly on my local development and staging machines, which are windows 7. When I try to install the add-on onto a production machine I get an Invalid Class error when it tries to install my route prefix class. I can remove the route prefix from my add-on and then it will install ok and the site will run ok, without my new functionality. I have looked through the forums for hours looking for a solution but cannot find one. My route prefix source file is saved in UTF-8 format. Any ideas what may be causing the Invalid Class error to occur only on a production server? I will post the code if you want to see it but I'm not sure that is the problem since it runs ok on two different local machines.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

What is the exact error message and what is the name of the class for the route prefix?

The file is called racing.php but it should be Racing.php as per the class name (or the class name would need to be changed to SRO_Route_Prefix_racing, generally file names would have an uppercase initial though).

racing.php may well work on Windows because it is not case sensitive for file names. Linux servers are, however, so racing.php and Racing.php would be considered to be two different files.

Top Bottom