******* - Rock Paper Scissors [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Rock Paper Scissors - Try your hand at Rock, Paper, Scissors in a new and exciting way, right on your XenForo.

INFORMATION:
Try your hand at Rock, Paper, Scissors in a new and exciting way, right on your XenForo.

FEATURES:
- You can play against the computer
- And you can play with an other users.
- Ability to play without points.
- Ability to play with Credits Premium, Credits (Lite), Trophy Points.
- Random or choosen pick Rock/Paper/Scissors.
- Can set minimum/maximum betting amount.
- Can set taxation for each challenge.
- Can set taxation for remove challenge.
- Can set...

Read more about this resource...

If it was $10, it woulda been a no brainer and would have purchased this without a second thought even if i never used it....not for that price though since it still has the branding at that price.

Not trying to dictate what devs should be charging for their addons as i know a lot of work went into it, and im sure you will get a few curious bites.

I'm agreed with @tajhay, for an addon like this (with branding) i can't pay over $20.

However, can i see a demo for this addons?

I think this is one of those niche modifications that is not for everyone. With that being said, I think a lower selling price would yield you a higher profit. I can assure you that a $10 price tag will guarantee I purchase this.

@******* I will stand by the quality of ALL your modifications as you have done side jobs for me & I own a good chunk of your premium modifications. Please don't let the comments of a lower price tag deter you from your work. We are simply hoping you would come down a bit on the price =)

@all: We still have many many features want to add to this addon, also when purchasing our products you will receive premium & professional support from us. Therefore why did we set 50$ for this addon.

But as everyone request, we will deduct price of this addon to $35. We hope you will find these terms satisfactory and look forward to the pleasure of your order.

Yours faithfully,

If it'd been Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock. . . I may have been tempted :D
Exactly what I was coming here to say LOL

$35 for a useless addon (no offense, this just doesn't provide any functionality to a board)? No thank you. I'll do rock, paper, scissors [lizard, Spock] IRL...for freeeeeeeeeeee [/Adam Sandler voice], if I truly wanted to do this. I seriously thought the price was an late april fool's joke. I guess not...

Last edited:
I was tempted when I saw the title of this addon, but seeing a $35 kinda put me off, guess I personally feel not worthy to add this addon to my collection with such a price tag. I think people are likely to consider it if it's $20-25 and people would definitely buy it without second thought if it's $10-15. Since this addon is quite neutral (in terms of niche), any boards can use it to add further entertainment for their members. Just my honest opinion though, not trying to pull down your price. :)

Same reaction as others. I saw it and thought, "OK, that is cute. Maybe a handful of users would at least check it out". But running a board like mine, that is hardly for profit, the price put me off for what it does.

******* updated ******* - Rock Paper Scissors with a new update entry:

04/05/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Added permission to view RPS.
- Added permission to play game with computer.
- Added maximum computers play per day permission.
- Added permission to play game with specify member.
- Added permission to play game with random member.
- Added maximum challenge per day permission.
- Added play with random user (base on competitor's permission and privacy).
- Added play statistics feature.
+ Included win, lose and play times by daily, weekly, monthly and all times.
+ Display user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BRRPS_you_cant_play_this_game

My members can't challenge each other. They get that message. Permissions are set correctly.

******* updated ******* - Rock Paper Scissors with a new update entry:

20/05/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Fixed spelling error with class.
- Fixed missing phrases.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is weird, i do have 100 trophy points and challenged a member with 50, i put only 10 as price challenge yet keeps telling both us we dont have enough trophy points,why?

This is weird, i do have 100 trophy points and challenged a member with 50, i put only 10 as price challenge yet keeps telling both us we dont have enough trophy points,why?

Could you please give us your options that you set for RPS ?

I will buy this once a widget is added showing top 10 overall winners and a link to challenge them

Using Credits Premium, do you receive points for winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom