1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Rock Paper Scissors [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

Rock Paper Scissors - Try your hand at Rock, Paper, Scissors in a new and exciting way, right on your XenForo.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Lisa

Lisa Well-Known Member

If it'd been Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock. . . I may have been tempted :D
  3. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

If it was $10, it woulda been a no brainer and would have purchased this without a second thought even if i never used it....not for that price though since it still has the branding at that price.

Not trying to dictate what devs should be charging for their addons as i know a lot of work went into it, and im sure you will get a few curious bites.
    Markos likes this.
  4. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

I'm agreed with @tajhay, for an addon like this (with branding) i can't pay over $20.

However, can i see a demo for this addons?
  5. ggace

ggace Active Member

I think this is one of those niche modifications that is not for everyone. With that being said, I think a lower selling price would yield you a higher profit. I can assure you that a $10 price tag will guarantee I purchase this.

@******* I will stand by the quality of ALL your modifications as you have done side jobs for me & I own a good chunk of your premium modifications. Please don't let the comments of a lower price tag deter you from your work. We are simply hoping you would come down a bit on the price =)
    Markos likes this.
  6. Brivium

@all: We still have many many features want to add to this addon, also when purchasing our products you will receive premium & professional support from us. Therefore why did we set 50$ for this addon.

But as everyone request, we will deduct price of this addon to $35. We hope you will find these terms satisfactory and look forward to the pleasure of your order.

Yours faithfully,
    wickedstangs, Markos and ggace like this.
  7. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was coming here to say LOL

$35 for a useless addon (no offense, this just doesn't provide any functionality to a board)? No thank you. I'll do rock, paper, scissors [lizard, Spock] IRL...for freeeeeeeeeeee [/Adam Sandler voice], if I truly wanted to do this. I seriously thought the price was an late april fool's joke. I guess not...
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    oman and Lisa like this.
  8. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

I was tempted when I saw the title of this addon, but seeing a $35 kinda put me off, guess I personally feel not worthy to add this addon to my collection with such a price tag. I think people are likely to consider it if it's $20-25 and people would definitely buy it without second thought if it's $10-15. Since this addon is quite neutral (in terms of niche), any boards can use it to add further entertainment for their members. Just my honest opinion though, not trying to pull down your price. :)
  9. Amphicar770

Amphicar770 Active Member

Same reaction as others. I saw it and thought, "OK, that is cute. Maybe a handful of users would at least check it out". But running a board like mine, that is hardly for profit, the price put me off for what it does.
  10. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

surprised there is no demo of this even on *******'s website....
  11. Brivium

******* updated ******* - Rock Paper Scissors with a new update entry:

04/05/2014: Version 1.1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

13. TheBigK

TheBigK Well-Known Member

14. MrC

MrC Active Member

How do you challenge a computer?
  15. Joaquin112

Joaquin112 Member

My members can't challenge each other. They get that message. Permissions are set correctly.
  16. Brivium

17. theraptor

theraptor Member

This is weird, i do have 100 trophy points and challenged a member with 50, i put only 10 as price challenge yet keeps telling both us we dont have enough trophy points,why?
  18. Brivium

Could you please give us your options that you set for RPS ?
  19. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I will buy this once a widget is added showing top 10 overall winners and a link to challenge them

Using Credits Premium, do you receive points for winning?
  20. Brivium

Yes, of cource. :)
    The Forum Heroes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.