******* - Rock Paper Scissors [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Rock Paper Scissors with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.1.2

- Minor bugs fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Demo? :D
Interesting, add a "challenge member" button on profile/postbit and the trigger trophies option and I'm in.

Hey *******,

Thanks a lot, gave it a try. I still think that a public widget with a "play now" button and a "challenge member" button on people's profile would help people notice, use the game and boost social interaction. Also, the ability to get trophies (for winners and losers) would be very welcome, too.
And a red background on the "lost" play result and a green on the "won" one would improve the reading. (y)

Hey *******,

Thanks a lot, gave it a try. I still think that a public widget with a "play now" button and a "challenge member" button on people's profile would help people notice, use the game and boost social interaction. Also, the ability to get trophies (for winners and losers) would be very welcome, too.
And a red background on the "lost" play result and a green on the "won" one would improve the reading. (y)
Good suggestions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom