RMMV.co - RPG Maker MV Forum

Xyphien

https://rpgmakermv.co is a RPG Maker MV Forum that is only 7 months old. We just hit our 1m page views last month, meaning we should hopefully have 2m by the sites first birthday :) The community is an extremely nice, and creative one with loads of programmers, artists, musicians, writers, and most importantly, game developers! We're not just a forum, we're more like a site for everything RPG Maker MV Related. We have everything from personal MV blogs, resources, wiki, and more! I try my best to make the community as fun, entertaining, and personalized as possible. We're about to have pets added to the forum, allowing you to grow your own pet, and add clothing to it, etc. We have badges, and even custom user backgrounds. Our mascot is MV-Tan, which is the background image character you see below.

Untitled.webp

This post is mainly to get some feedback on how you like the site, and ways you could think of to improve it. All feedback is fine in my eyes, constructive criticism, what you like, dislike, etc. Without dislikes, you can never really improve :)

I really like the look, and your mobile site is very clean. The only piece of advice I would have is that there are perhaps a bit too many different forums for my liking

I really like the look, and your mobile site is very clean. The only piece of advice I would have is that there are perhaps a bit too many different forums for my liking
Thank you for the kind review :) the community pushed for more forums, as it's a site dedicated to a specific game creation software, so it needs a lot of sub-forums. Once again, thank you for taking the time to check out the site and let me know your opinions on it :D

You got a really nice forum there. It is interesting to see your choice of ad placement, very out of the way keeping your forum very clean and pleasant to browse.

Love the background, it's different and thats good albeit I can only see this on your image as I couldn't find the option to change to a fixed width style (Maybe its a members only option)?

I love the red and black design of your forum. All I noticed you should improve on is more content and stuff to do.
Thank you kindly :) As for stuff to do, we're coming out with a LOT of stuff we'll be spending this year working on such as pets, etc. As for the content, we have almost 30k posts and 3.4k topics. I think that's pretty decent for a 6 month old website :D

You got a really nice forum there. It is interesting to see your choice of ad placement, very out of the way keeping your forum very clean and pleasant to browse.

Love the background, it's different and thats good albeit I can only see this on your image as I couldn't find the option to change to a fixed width style (Maybe its a members only option)?
Thank you :) All of my sites are to provide a service, and not to make money off of. I make just enough to break even, and that's literally all I ask for. I don't care about money more-so than I do about creating a service to the community.

As for the fixed width, the theme is all we have. No option other than changing the background image.

So, just a little update. We just hit 10,000 members yesterday. Which is quite a milestone. If I can get some constructive criticism on it, that'd be amazing! I'm always looking for ways to improve it.

Top Bottom