RM Marketplace - Physical product / Digital product / Service offer / Percentage on sales [Paid]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

RM Makertplace - Transforms your RM into an outstanding marketplace! - ThemesCorp.com - Transforms your RM into an outstanding marketplace!

RM Makertplace allows you and/or your users to sell resources from the resource manager, like in a marketplace!

Through the Resource Categories configuration system, the administrator select which categories are intended for the sale of resources.
Each of these categories can be set to either:
- use the paypal address set in the admincp through options;
- use the paypal address set for that category;
- let each user input their own paypal address to sell...

Read more about this resource...

Others Screens:

Screenshot_3.webp

Screenshot_4.webp

Screenshot_5.webp

Screenshot_6.webp

Screenshot_7.webp

Screenshot_8.webp

Screenshot_10.webp

Screenshot_13.webp

Screenshot_16.webp

Screenshot_17.webp

Screenshot_24.webp

Screenshot_25.webp

Last edited:
this is awesome. Now if only I had people going to my webmaster site and things to sell....

See you a chance to make it, so users can also pay without registration on the site?

I search for this since a long time. Many real shops let me the choice to pay with or without register a account. And exactly this way is what I search for my resources.
So I can make here a resource entry and link that to my own RM. And now the user can choice to buy my resources with or without registation. :)

Hum, I would have to investigate because the issue is that if user is not registered it's impossible to know if we should authorize an anonymous to download you know.

Or perhaps in the following way :
  • The user input a password before being redirect to the paypal page
  • Once payment has been validated, to be able to download, he has to input the password + the email he used for the payment
  • Download is then only valid for something like 24H (configurable) and once the delay is ellapsed the user can download anymore
Though I don't say that this is 100% feasible, I'd have to look at how download authorizations are managed.

What do you think ?

Well it would be the only way...

Another way would be to provide the user with a download link that would include a token valid for X hours (24H default). This way would be simpler and as safe as the other way as the user could give the password in the same way he could give the link...

See you a chance to make it, so users can also pay without registration on the site?

I search for this since a long time. Many real shops let me the choice to pay with or without register a account. And exactly this way is what I search for my resources.
So I can make here a resource entry and link that to my own RM. And now the user can choice to buy my resources with or without registation. :)

having a user register is much more valuable to your site in the long run. You can turn them into an active member or repeat customer if they're signed up. If they're not registered, then you have little chance to see them again as a member/customer. They could be one and done.

couldn't you just make a buy now link in paypal, then use that to post on resource manager here?

Themes Corp Team, how about the possibility to handle physical products with the RM and your addon? something basic, easy and perfectly integrated.
As I said, actually there are not some addon to do this, all are focused in downloads. it could be really cool. what do you think?

having a user register is much more valuable to your site in the long run. You can turn them into an active member or repeat customer if they're signed up. If they're not registered, then you have little chance to see them again as a member/customer. They could be one and done.

couldn't you just make a buy now link in paypal, then use that to post on resource manager here?

I kinda agree with you on this point, though sometimes it could still let you gain a sale you wouldn't make.
Anyways, I'll consider otto request in the next release and make it optional, then each admin could do what they want to do :)

Themes Corp Team, how about the possibility to handle physical products with the RM and your addon? something basic, easy and perfectly integrated.
As I said, actually there are not some addon to do this, all are focused in downloads. it could be really cool. what do you think?

How would you see it ?

A new option when creating the resource to set if its a physicall good ? Then have an additional page to input some address information ?

I dont search for more users. I search only for payers. ;) In this case I, for me, see no sense in registration as a must have.
If I will construct a community around my products, than and only than I see a sense for registrations.

Will you register, bevor you buy a snack in a real baker shop? No - you will pay and eat and go away. And if you are hungry you come back... There is also no registration needed to bind any customers. :D ;)

Could you make your resource manager visible to guests? Maybe that would let guests make purchases.

Top Bottom