RM Marketplace - Physical product / Digital product / Service offer / Percentage on sales [Paid]

It's an interesting addon, but adding a password to get the download is a no-no. The token for x hours or clicks is much better.
Now as said above it might sound good to have people register, but if they are not going to participate in your community, let alone using fake accounts, better not force them into it.

Yep the password thing is not good hence why I proposed the other solution, which I'll be implementing in the next release in order to allow unregistered user to buy.

Then please be more specified, not sure we understand exactly what you think.

Then please be more specified, not sure we understand exactly what you think.
You're right.

I talking about a system like eBay where buyer and seller (and maybe who simply exchange) give feedback each other after the transaction.

Hi @Allan and others at ThemesCorp

Is there a plan to add license management feature: just like in XenResources Product Manager.. it is important for us to allow the Sellers to manage the license; its expiry, renewal etc.

Is this a add-on that will allow the community and its members to sell physical products?
Directly to members and member to member in the given community?
For example I can sell a t-shirt to the users? And a user can sell his well worn shoes to another user?

Is this a add-on that will allow the community and its members to sell physical products?
Directly to members and member to member in the given community?
For example I can sell a t-shirt to the users? And a user can sell his well worn shoes to another user?
How would you see it ?
A new option when creating the resource to set if its a physicall good ? Then have an additional page to input some address information ?
We have to think about it and suggest some features to make it possible.
Selling physical products you need personal details, (name, last name, address, city, phone number, etc) plus, when you're ready to ship the package you have to inform to your customer the tracking number of the package.
the statuses of the order are also important, example: "paid" , "in progress", "shipped", "cancelled" etc.. when a status change, the customer have to receive a notification.
mmm... some way to add coupons also would be also great.
The process could be something like this:
User A (seller) upload a T-shirt
User B (customer) want to buy it, then, click in the button to purchase it:
R 2015-05-12 at 13.34.59.webp
After click on the button, will be redirected to Paypal to make the payment.
After the payment is received, the client will be redirect to the board, then, have to fill some information (this could be just a private conversation, (a form) that include, #order number (automatically filled) name, address, phone number, etc...
and click in sent.
That conversation have status example, "paid"
User A will receive a private message and notifications that the product has been purchased.
User A will change the status of the order to "in progress" user A will prepare the package, and then, once user A have a tracking number, just reply with the tracking number and change the status to "Shipped"
Something like this. User B will be waiting the package...
--
Would be great if that information (name, last name, city, phone number etc) is saved somewhere and in the next purchases the customer only have to click in some button and fill that info automatically, so, will be not necessary fill all that info over and over again purchasing other products.

They could have the ability to have some different shipping address available.

All this sound tricky, but could be more easy if we think together about the best way to handle physical products in the RM with this great addon.

Last edited:
Do you think I am Santa ;) ?
This seems a very specific request.

For the moment, there is already a big bunch of features. Let say I note it but this is not something I might do soon.

Do you think I am Santa ;) ?
This seems a very specific request.

For the moment, there is already a big bunch of features. Let say I note it but this is not something I might do soon.
You definitely are not Santa... infact this addon is a PAID one! ;)
My post was not a claim but only a suggestion to make this addon even better after it will support physical products.
It was just and idea to give to it more appeal and for you to get more customers... if you want them. :whistle:
To be clear... not a feature that I pretend to see included yesterday! :ROFLMAO:

Good night. :sleep:

mmm... meanwhile we can think about it.
I was thinking that the feature of the private conversation with "statuses" is not necessary. well, is cool, but not necessary.
Same with the coupons. cool but not necessary.
mmm... Address. Using Paypal Express Checkout is also not necessary fill name, last name, address, etc, everything is hosted in Paypal and Paypal send that info when the payment is done. ;)

Top Bottom